Thursday, September 17, 2009

Langkawi... Again!!???

Whenever I tell my parents that I am going to Langkawi, their first response will always be... "Again!!!???" Well, what should I say?

What I really liked about Langkawi is its mostly untouched nature, always clean and fresh air, blue seas, chocolates and good but cheap wine...

I have actually lost count of how many times have I been to Langkawi in the past few years, regardless I go there in a group or just go there alone, it is still my favourite hideout... A place where I can hide away, to seek God and to seek myself...


I can't recall when was the last time I had a vacation with my closest friends... This time we actually had our trip, and it was to Langkawi a place that I am so familiar and so in love with... I was so touched because they have waited for me to come back from my Turkey trip and planned to go at a date which suited me the most...


Although the trip was meant for us to relax, but we achieved more than that... We get to know each other more, we made fun of each other more, we make names for each other even more hahaha... As for the details, well, because to protect other people's privacy, so I am not going to put them on the web, but then if you come and ask me personally, I guess I will be more than willing to tell you... Guess we can all have a good laugh together...

No comments: